Avrom Farm Party
Join us for our first-ever Avrom Farm Party, a day and night of food from the farm, music, and fun!
Spend the day socializing, learning about the farm, and playing family-friendly games. In the evening, enjoy musical performances and a full dinner including Avrom Farm produce and meats.
- Musical performances by The Cajun Vagabonds, Jenny & The Hog Drovers, and Hue
- Dinner prepared with Avrom Farm produce and meats. We will be smoking a whole hog and serving pulled pork. (vegetarian option available)
- Family-friendly games and activities
- Camp site access, restrooms, and parking
- A walking tour of the farm
Beer tickets will be available for purchase at the check-in booth on your way into the festival. Beer will be supplied from New Glarus Brewing and will cost $4 per 16 oz cup.
Family camping is located in a noise-free area at the edge of our maple woods ravine and there will be another campsite located closer to the stage. There will not be electricity or running water at the campsites. Kids under 12 have free admission.
Doors - 4:00
Dinner - 5:00-7:00
Farm tour - 6:00-6:30
Hue - 6:30-7:00
Jenny And The Hog Drovers - 7:15-9:15
The Cajun Vagabonds - 9:30-11:00